Please click on the letter from Mr. Murphy regarding the 2020 AP Exams.
Furthermore, the College Board has released the following two updates regarding AP students affected by school closures due to COVID-19.
- Starting Wednesday, March 25, the College Board will be providing free, live and on-demand AP review sessions.
- AP teachers from across the country will be running these sessions. Check for the schedule here.
- They are optional, mobile-friendly, and available on-demand.
- The sessions will focus on reviewing content from the first 75% of the course. There will also be lessons that cover the last 25% of the course.
- Continue working on your ALVS AP course, since your ALVS course and teacher are still great resources for exam preparation.
- The College Board is developing a new at-home AP Exam option.
- Students will be able to complete the exam on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The exams will be 45-minute online free-response exams.
- There will be two testing dates: one in May and one later.
- The exams will be secure, including digital security tools to detect plagiarism.
The College Board will release additional testing information by April 3, 2020.